The main responsibility of finance and administration is the administration and delivery of various financial services for the Hamilton Police Services including budget preparation, budget control, budget administration and grant administration.
What We Do
- Formulation and compilation of the annual budget process.
- Budget preparation and monitoring, financial reporting, payroll, purchasing, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Coordinate revenue and expenditure administration.
- Maintain financial database for deposited seized funds and reconcile to general ledger.
- Analysis and reconciliation procedures for statutory year-end financial reporting.
- Provide supporting documentation, analysis, variance explanations to external auditors as part of the statutory year-end financial reporting.
- Review and approve purchase requisitions ensuring budget availability and compliance with purchasing policy.
- Review and approve travel advances and employee expenses in accordance with the City of Hamilton Business Travel Policy.
- Administer the corporate credit card program in compliance with the purchasing policy.
- Prepare cost/benefit or other financial analysis as required.
|Manager of Finance||John Randazzo|
155 King William Street
Box 1060, LCD1
Hamilton, Ontario Canada
- Date modified: